FREE sample pack of Fun and Forage Sunflower-Free Healthy Parrot Mix
This food was specially developed by avian scientist Dr Rachel Grant. She was concerned about the level of fats and lack of important vitamins in seed mixes and her parrots didn't like pellets! So she came up with this mix and her birds loved it so now it's available for all parrots. This is a free sample of a small amount to try with your bird. Your bird may take a couple of days to get used to the mix.
- Based on wild diets
- NO Sunflower, NO peanuts, NO safflower, NO banana chips
- Based on grains, fruit, flowers and herb, not seed
- Developed by avian scientists
- Provides foraging enrichment
- Completely free from unhealthy ingredients
- Easier to convert to than pellets
- Even sunflower addicts love it!
- Can be fed as a complete diet or an enriching experience for pellet fed birds
- Great for fussy eaters!
- This food has been given the seal of approval by Laphroaig (sun conure), Kitu (Green Cheeked Conure), Rudi and Precious (Lovebirds), Squeak (Senegal), Wasabi (sun conure), Bluey (budgie) and Diamond (African Grey). To add your bird to the list - email me! firstname.lastname@example.org